Your Special Day...!
First of all, Congratulations!
Proposal made...proposal accepted...they said 'yes' (phew!) and now you've decided to plan your big day.
A wedding is a huge commitment, not only to each other but financially too. It is, however one of the best days of your life, full of emotions, tears, laughter, special decorations, the bridal party looking amazing - all adding up to a brilliant time for everyone. The chances are though you'll miss a big part of it whilst doing your 'newly-wed' duties - that's where your photographer comes in.
We'll be your eyes for the day, we'll capture the ceremony and the cake cutting and make sure we have photos of the two of you with Granny Irene but we'll also be capturing all the little intimate moments that you won't see, the ones that make the whole day unique and special to you - resulting in a full record of the day for you to look back on in years to come.
When Jeannette and I got married, (back in the stone age), we had a lovely day and we both love the photographs that we got back from the photographer, two things that I have since realised though:-
1) We were young, didn't really know what we wanted in the form of wedding photographs and the photographer seemed relatively inexpensive.
2) Our photographer didn't really ask us what we wanted or make any suggestions to us and therefore we have plenty of family formal type photographs but not much else.
So, with this in mind, we can now help you!
At this point if you would rather just have a look at our prices - Click Here - otherwise read on for a little assistance/information
> Bridal Preparation
'Bridal Prep' - what do you need to do? - nothing really, just be yourself, allow yourself be looked after by your bridesmaids. We want natural photos of you and your bridesmaids while you're having your make-up done, putting your dresses on for the first time, having a little celebratory drink, most of all enjoying the time together. I'll stay out of the way and won't interfere with what you're doing and if I you need a little privacy, I'll just pop out of the room until you're ready - maybe go and get a shot of mum trying to contain her excitement!
> The Ceremony
We'll be at the church beforehand to grab the groomsmen patiently waiting for the arrival of the bride. If the venue allows it, we'll capture your ceremony from start to finish, from the gorgeous bride walking up the aisle to the newly weds leaving amongst your applauding guests.
Note - you will need to confirm the procedure for taking photographs in the church with whoever will be conducting the ceremony.
> Family Formals
You may want some posed photographs of the two of you with key family members or close friends, this is normally done straight after the ceremony. We don't want to keep people waiting around so we'll discuss with you beforehand and prepare a short list of the groupings that you'd like.
> Bride & Groom portraits
This is just about the two of you, some lovely photos of you both, making the most of the surroundings of your venue or maybe pop off to a beauty spot in the area that you know of. Be aware this takes time out of your day so make allowances in your schedule for the day.
> The Reception
Now it's time to relax and spend some time with your guests as the new Mr & Mrs. We'll be on hand to photograph your 'receiving line', the speeches, the cutting of the cake and the first dance and if required and we'll stick around to snap Uncle Bob busting some of his unique moves on the dancefloor.
Wedding package Pricing
For a full day of photography our price is:-
- An initial chat over a coffee to discuss your options and wishes.
- Complimentary Engagement/Pre wedding shoot - this helps us to get to know each other and it's a bit of practise for you in front of the camera.
- Photography during the day from Bridal Prep to first dance plus an hour
- Fully, individually edited images
- Images displayed in a private online gallery on completion - ability to share with friends and family and make additional purchases.
- All images supplied in beautiful USB package - digital images supplied at full resolution so you can make additional prints as needed.